Welcome to our review of the NH35 Watch with a vintage green luminous dial! In this blog post, we will delve into the intricate details and features of this timepiece, exploring its design, functionality, and overall performance. If you are a watch lover looking for a timepiece that combines a touch of vintage charm with modern functionality, then this review is for you. So, let’s dive in and discover what makes the NH35 Watch with a vintage green luminous dial a true standout in the world of horology.
Vintage Green Luminous Dial for NH35 Watch
The LICHIFIT Vintage 28.5MM Watch Dial is a high-quality product that is perfect for watch enthusiasts and repairers. With a diameter of 28.5MM, this black dial is available with a green luminous effect that adds a unique touch to the watch. The luminous effect ensures that the dial glows in the dark or low-light environments, making it easy to read the time even at night.
The dial also features a calendar window positioned conveniently at the three o’clock mark, allowing users to easily keep track of the date. This replacement dial is ideal for watches with the NH35 movement, ensuring compatibility and easy installation.
With its novel appearance and exquisite workmanship, the LICHIFIT Vintage 28.5MM Watch Dial is not only a practical replacement part but also a stylish upgrade for your watch collection. Whether you are looking to replace a scratched dial or simply enhance the overall aesthetics of your timepiece, this watch dial offers a perfect solution.
The LICHIFIT brand is known for its commitment to quality and this watch dial is no exception. Made with precision and attention to detail, this product guarantees durability and longevity. With the LICHIFIT Vintage 28.5MM Watch Dial, you can be confident that you are purchasing a reliable and high-performing repair part for your watch.
For added reassurance, the LICHIFIT Vintage 28.5MM Watch Dial comes with a product warranty, ensuring that any manufacturing defects or issues will be promptly addressed. With this warranty in place, you can purchase this product with confidence, knowing that the brand stands behind the quality of their product.
In summary, the LICHIFIT Vintage 28.5MM Watch Dial is a perfect option for watch enthusiasts looking to replace or upgrade their watch dial. Its green luminous effect, calendar window, and durable construction make it a reliable and stylish choice. With the added product warranty, you can rest assured that you are investing in a high-quality repair part.
The LICHIFIT Vintage 28.5MM Watch Dial with Green Luminous Dial and Calendar is a great option for those looking to repair their NH35 watch movement or upgrade its appearance. The product features a vintage 28.5MM watch dial, which adds a touch of nostalgia to your timepiece. The green luminous dial not only enhances the aesthetics of the watch but also allows for easy reading in low light conditions.
One reviewer mentioned a slight color deviation in the indices, which were expected to be yellow but appeared more like dark yellow or even orange. This feedback suggests that the manufacturer should consider updating their product image to accurately represent the colors. However, another reviewer expressed satisfaction with the dial’s position and the nice green glow it emits in the dark.
Whether you’re looking to replace a scratched dial or enhance the overall look of your watch, the LICHIFIT Vintage 28.5MM Watch Dial with Green Luminous Dial and Calendar is a worthy choice. With its compatibility with NH35 watch movement, this product offers an easy and convenient option for watch repairs or upgrades.
Was this decision the greatest one ever?
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Watch Dial
When selecting a watch dial, there are several factors to consider. Firstly, consider the size of your wrist and the proportions of your overall physique. If you have a smaller wrist, opt for a dial with a diameter ranging from 38mm to 42mm. For larger wrists, dials ranging from 42mm to 46mm would be more suitable. Secondly, consider the style and occasion for which you intend to wear the watch. If you need a versatile watch that can be worn daily and for various occasions, a minimalist or classic design with a clean dial and simple indices might be ideal. On the other hand, if you prefer a more distinctive and sporty look, a dial with complications like chronographs or additional sub-dials could be a good choice. Finally, consider your personal preferences and tastes when it comes to materials and colors. Whether you prefer a stainless steel or a leather strap, a black or white dial, or even colorful options, there are plenty of choices available to suit your individual style.
- Authenticity: Ensure that the vintage green luminous dial is genuine and not a replica or counterfeit. Look for reliable sellers and do some research on the product before making a purchase
- Condition: Examine the dial closely for any signs of damage, such as scratches, cracks, or discoloration. A well-preserved dial will enhance the overall vintage aesthetics of your watch
- Luminosity: Check the luminous properties of the dial. Vintage green luminous dials were often treated with tritium or radium, giving them a unique glow in the dark. Confirm that the dial still possesses this characteristic glow, as it adds to the charm of a vintage watch
- Compatibility: Verify that the dial is compatible with the NH35 movement, as this movement is commonly used in many automatic watches. It’s important to ensure that the dial will fit properly into your watch and function smoothly
- Markings and Typography: Pay attention to the markings and typography on the dial. Vintage dials often have distinct fonts and printing styles that add character. Look for legible markings and consistent printing across all elements such as hour markers, logo, and date window (if applicable)
- Patina: Aged or patinaed dials can be highly sought after by vintage watch enthusiasts. Check if the dial has developed a natural patina over time, as this can enhance the dial’s appeal and value
- Price: Compare prices from different sellers or platforms to get an idea of the market value for vintage green luminous dials. Be cautious of prices that seem too good to be true, as they may indicate a counterfeit or low-quality product
- Seller’s Reputation: Research the seller’s reputation by checking reviews and feedback from previous customers. Look for reliable sellers with positive feedback to ensure a smooth buying experience
Signs that indicate the “Vintage Green Luminous Dial for NH35 Watch” may not be the right product for you.
- Size Incompatibility: If you require a different watch dial size or have a watch with a different movement, this product may not be suitable for your specific requirements. Make sure to check the compatibility before purchasing
- Personal Style Preference: If you prefer modern or contemporary watch designs rather than vintage ones, this product might not align with your aesthetic taste. Consider whether the vintage style matches your personal style and preferences
- Luminescence Preference: The green luminous dial may not be suitable if you prefer a different color for the dial or if you don’t prioritize the luminosity feature in your watch
- Functionality Requirement: If you are looking for a watch dial for a different purpose or with additional features beyond just displaying time and date, this product may not fulfill your specific functionality needs. Ensure that it meets your requirements before making a purchase
- Repair Part Only: If you are not a watch repair enthusiast or don’t have the necessary skills to repair a watch, this product may not be beneficial for you. It is specifically marketed as a repair part, so evaluate whether it aligns with your intentions and capabilities
Understanding Watch Terminology
- Watch Dial: Refers to the face of the watch where the time is displayed. It usually includes hour markers, minute markers, and other indicators
- Green Luminous Dial: Indicates that the watch dial has a green luminescent coating or material that allows it to glow in the dark. This feature ensures visibility of the dial in low-light conditions
- Calendar: A feature included on the watch dial that displays the current date. It can typically show the day, date, and sometimes the month
- Luminescence: The emission of light without the presence of heat. In this context, it refers to the ability of the watch dial to emit light, especially in dark conditions. The luminous material absorbs light during the day and releases it slowly to provide nighttime visibility
- Hour Markers: Indicate the position of hours on the watch dial. They are typically numeric or geometric shapes used to mark each hour
- Minute Markers: Small indicators placed on the watch dial to help read the minutes accurately. These markers divide the space between the hour markers into smaller units, usually representing five-minute intervals
- Low-Light Conditions: Situations where the lighting is limited or insufficient, making it difficult to see the watch dial clearly. This can include dark environments or places with minimal lighting
- Visibility: Refers to how easily one can see and read the information displayed on the watch dial. A watch with good visibility ensures that the dial can be easily read in various lighting conditions
Everything you need to know about watch dials
What are some popular materials used for crafting watch dials, and how do they contribute to the durability and functionality of the watch?
There are various popular materials used for crafting watch dials, each contributing to the durability and functionality of the watch in different ways. Some commonly used materials include:
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel watch dials are highly durable and resistant to scratches, corrosion, and fading. They are also known for their sleek and elegant appearance, making them a popular choice for both everyday and dress watches.
- Brass: Brass dials are widely used due to their malleability, allowing intricate designs and embossing. They can be further enhanced with various finishes such as gold or silver plating, which adds to their aesthetic appeal.
- Ceramic: Ceramic watch dials offer exceptional scratch resistance and excellent durability. They are also known for their ability to maintain their color and shine over time, making them a popular choice for luxury and sports watches.
- Enamel: Enamel dials are crafted by applying multiple layers of vitreous enamel to a metal base. The result is a glossy and vibrant dial that is highly resistant to fading and discoloration. Enamel dials require meticulous craftsmanship, and they are often found on high-end luxury timepieces.
- Carbon Fiber: Carbon fiber watch dials are lightweight, durable, and have a distinct modern look. They are highly resistant to temperature changes, impact, and moisture. Carbon fiber dials are commonly seen in sports and racing watches due to their sporty and high-tech appearance.
Discover the LICHIFIT Vintage 28.5MM Watch Dial, designed to bring beauty and functionality to your NH35 watch. With its elegant green luminous dial and convenient calendar, this watch dial offers a perfect repair part to update and enhance your timepiece. Explore the classic charm and practicality of this vintage dial and elevate your watch to new heights.